06 PPD. Review on Storytelling & final prototype#
March 28-31st, 2022
The focus of this session is two fold: a clear update on the final prototype (physical, digital, process, performance, etc) crafting the narrative that communicates/presents the project to your “audience”; achieved in a variety of formats: pitch, storyboard, video, interactive overview, etc. By this time, the final project prototype must have concluded. Working on the narrative, the broader vision and objective of your project by creating a storyboard for your final video. This session focuses on presenting the core concept and message of the final projects.
- Document your final project design and fabrication workflow, including the fabrication files (dxf,pdf,stl)
- Illustrate the way you want to present your final project using storyboards, presentations,video or any other format suitable for your project
- Setup your exhibition space and select how to present your final project prototypes
- Finalize the list of materials and costs for the production of your project
How will it be evaluated#
- References: pitches for products, awareness campaigns, process cycles
- Design: storyboard / sketches / videos for assembly
- Fabrication: Final project prototypes, samples, evolution of the project and exhibition format.
- Final outcome: A story board and work in progress pitch that presents the project
- Originality - Aesthetics: Has the storytelling been thought through and elaborated
- Student checklist