9. Textile as scaffold¶
TO BE EDITED...
This week was all about fabric composites and modifying textiles. I worked on how to make a mold with my own cnc milled 3D model and how to mold fabric and textiles on it. I also molded and castet some concrete and let crystals grow on fabric with crystallization.
- Heat Embossing on Fabric with Gel Medium
- Pouring on Fabric with Fabric Medium
- Resin Fabric
- Pouring on a Shirt with Fabric Medium
Molding and 3D Printing¶
- 3D Printed Stamps molded with DIY Rubber
- Laser Engraving Rubber Stamps
- 3D Printing Wax Sealing Stamps