Final Project Presentations#
Your project is required to use at least 3 out of the 12 assignments, or advance the state of the art by presenting innovation that was not presented in class.
- Final project presentation
- Produce and edit your final project Video and photoshoot
- Document your final project development including blueprints, source files, list of materials, code, project iterations and final outcome
- Publish your project on a magazine or international platform (extra credit)
How will it be evaluated#
- Story telling: is the project clearly communicated and well presented
- Project management: tasks identified and programmed during project development
- Design, Prototyping and development
- Documentation: extensive documentation of design, processes and workflow
- Final outcome: Is the project assembled, functioning and complete
- Dissemination: Presentation and final project video
- Originality - Aesthetics: Has the design, prototype and innovation been thought through and elaborated?
- Student checklist